Friday, October 10, 2008

List of Books I've bedded with this year

I was thinking that this year I have read a lot of books. Even though the year has not ended I feel I have read the most books of any year. I felt like I should start recording books I have read.

My List of Whoring (In no order).

Fantasy/Sci-Fi
Fall of Kings by David Gemmell
Legend by David Gemmell
King Beyond the Gate by David Gemmell
Last Argument of Kings by Joe Abercrombie
Dune by Frank Herbert
A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula Le Guin
The Colour of Magic by Terry Pratchett
Only you can save mankind by Terry Pratchett
The Darkness that comes Before by Scott Bakker
The Warrior-Prophet by Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Though by Scott Bakker
Tuf's Voyaging by George R.R. Martin
Songs the Dead Men Sing by George R.R. Martin
The Hedge Knight (from Legends I) by George R.R. Martin
The Sworn Sword (from Legends II) by George R.R. Martin
American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Shadow of a Torturer by Gene Wolfe
Devices and Desires by KJ Parker

Non-Fantasy/Sci-Fi
Dexter - Darkly Dreaming by Jeff Lindsay
Teacher Man by Frank McCourt

So on average about 2 books a month. There are at least 2 more books I need to read this year.
The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
Red Seas under Red Skies by Scott Lynch

From then on it's all gravy.

No comments: