Friday, January 23, 2009

Killing me softly with his words

The current book I am reading is 'A Clash of Kings' by George R.R. Martin. I am actually re-reading it because hopefully (and I am being very optimistic here) 'A Dance of Dragons' is going to come out in October and by then I want to have re-read all of the other previous books. 

It is such a joy to be back in the world of Westeros but there is a thing that's been making me feel a bit guilty. The amount of books I have read over my life time isn't a lot and there are still so many good fantasy/sci-fi books for me to read, so many different authors I haven't had the pleasure to get acquainted with and yet here I go whoring my soul in Westeros again.

With that said, it is a guilty pleasure and I'll be getting into bed with 'A Storm of Swords' and 'A Feast for Crows'

xoxo

No comments: