Monday, June 16, 2008

Speaking of ch-ch-change

To get more readers to my blog I have to go out and find other like minded people. People who not necessarily share my views but are willing to put themselves out there. It is very easy to be bold on the internet, people type whatever rubbish they feel like. The one's I am after are ones that also put in intelligent thought behind the words.

Sometimes I'm a bit of a hypocrite. I write for myself mostly but I do want others to read and comment on it as well.

There is a website that I visit like 7 times a day. Fantasybookspot.com and recently they have been trying to urge some members into moving their blogs to FBS's blog. I am thinking about this quite a bit. Would it be a hindrance to the people who read my blog now or have me in their blogroll?

Yet the more I think about it, I keep telling myself why am I so sentimental about this website?

No comments: