Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ignorance is bliss

You are the fastest person at your school. Then you had to high school and you are the 7th fastest.
This was such an awesome meal of Vietnamese, then you go to Melbourne and everything tastes worse.
This is the greatest book ever, until you read more than 5 books.

Seriously, there have been so many times in my life where I say something which is seemed so meaning and/or passionate, but then days/weeks/years later I realise what a fool I had been. Bigger than a fool sometimes.

Other times I look back on life and how things were so much easier. Your days were a constant cycle of happiness. Eat, sleep, play, eat, shit, play, sleep, eat, eat, eat, sleep, shit, play.

Now I eat less, sleep less, play less but funny enough shit more. Sometimes it come from my mouth, ranting on about useless stuff that gets me into a bigger pile of shit.

Ok, should probably tone down the swearing. 

It is so much happier to be ignorant and yet we strive to make ourselves richer in both wealth and mind. We try to educate others to stop them from being stupid essentially. Yet are we denying them their happiness? Let crappy coffee taste good to them, don't take them for a real coffee. Let them dream of bad books and do not direct them to Borders or Amazon. 

We are dream killers, happiness devourers. One are the ones that bring the shit to the ignorant.

No comments: